Version updated as of 08/25/2020
The society : Commercial name used by the SAS Company, with capital of €50,000, whose head office is located In France registered in the Nantes trade and companies register under number 123456789, represented by Mr. Doe as President;
Administration : state service which materializes the exercise of public powers in civil status or immigration procedures;
Application : IT solution which allows the User to use the Features and Services offered by the society ;
Customer : Person who has signed and adhered to the General Terms and Conditions and the obligations they contain;
Administrative document : Document requested by the Client to carry out personal or professional administrative procedures;
Data) : Any element (information, texts, photographs, photocopies, messages, etc.) collected by the User and implemented by him within the Site, the Application and the Services through its use;
Personal data) : Refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural or legal person; is deemed to be an “identifiable natural or legal person” a natural or legal person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, a online identifier, or one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity;
Functionality : Each element implemented, accessible and usable within the different Services;
Means of Access : Methods and/or function by which the User can access one or more Services in order to use them for their own needs;
Operator : Company which operates various electronic telecommunications networks necessary for access and use of the Services;
Services : All the services made available to the User by and accessible via the Means of Access;
Site (or Website) : The website of allowing the User to have access to the Services, namely: www.nomamundi.com
Third party : Refers to natural or legal persons who are not linked by common ownership or control to or other unrelated individuals and/or the User;
User : Refers to any natural or legal person accessing the Site and, where applicable, the Application.
Data protection principles
The society undertakes to respect the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair, transparent. Processing activities have legitimate grounds. The society always considers your rights before processing personal data. She will provide you with information regarding the treatment upon request.
- Processing is limited to the objective. The processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- The society collects and processes only the minimum amount of personal data required.
- The treatment is limited in time. The society does not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- The society will do its best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
In accordance with the Current regulations regarding Personal Data (GDPR), the treatments designated in this documentation must receive your prior acceptance. Indeed, when requesting Administrative Documents made via the Website, you are asked to accept this Data Protection Policy.
The processing that we carry out may also be dictated to us by a legal obligation incumbent on us, in particular at the accounting or tax level.
Most treatments that carried out falls within the scope of the processing necessary for the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested service, namely the provision of Administrative Documents for the Client.
Thus, the execution of the (pre)contractual relations which bind us, at your initiative, require the carrying out of a certain number of processing operations.
In any case, we ensure not to disregard your interest or your fundamental rights and freedoms by allowing you, at any time, to object to all or part of the processing described in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
Since minors are also affected by our services, this confidentiality policy also applies to them. The data concerning them is available to their legal representatives.
Who collects your Personal Data?
The Website is published by SAS , with capital of €5,000, whose head office is located in France and registered in the Nantes trade and companies register under number , represented by Mr. as President;
As part of the management and operation of the Site, in its capacity as data controller under the Data Protection Act dated January 6, 1978, as amended, the Company may collect Users' Personal Data.
The society attaches great importance to respect for privacy and takes all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of Users' Personal Data. To this end, the Company invites Users to read this Data Protection Policy in order to be informed of the methods of processing their Personal Data and their rights.
Who are the recipients of Personal Data?
Users' Personal Data is collected and processed by the Company . The data may also be communicated to the Company's subcontractors who act in the name and on behalf of the Company , and in particular the host of the Site.
The society may communicate Users' Personal Data in order to cooperate with administrative and judicial authorities.
The society may finally communicate the Personal Data of Users to Third Party service providers as part of statistical studies of the use of the Site and for the purposes of optimizing the Site. In this context, Users' Personal Data will be anonymized.
What personal data is collected by ?
The society offers a platform to assist in the provision of Administrative Documents for Clients. In this regard, collection of personal data from Users submitting the request. Declarative information, provided by you, among:
- First and last name;
- Year and place of birth;
- Phone number* ;
- The email address;
- The place of residence (address declared by the User);
- The level of studies
- Marital status and contact details of spouse
- The civility of the parents and their place of birth
- The employer (name and address)
- Nationalities (current and original)
- Passport (number, place of issue, validity dates)
- Travel data (travel dates, place of arrival, content of the trip, purpose and history in the country or related countries)
- Contacts in the Customer's country of origin and in the country targeted by the Customer
Information about you, collected automatically
- The identifier of the connection at the origin of the communication;
- Traces of connections (via cookies);
- The identifier assigned by the information system to the content, subject of the operation;
- The types of protocols used for connection to the service and for the transfer of content;
- The nature of the operation.
Information provided by third parties
- The presumed location of the User, based on IP database
- Its journey on other websites
- Payment information, secure so as not to be used for other purposes
* In accordance with article L.223-2 of the Consumer Code, the User is informed that he has the possibility, if he wishes, to register on a list opposing telephone canvassing available on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr, even though his telephone number provided to is not transferred to any third party for commercial purposes during the ordering process.
For what purposes are personal data collected?
uses Users’ personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of Services;
- Obtaining Administrative Documents from Administrations;
- Monitoring of files with Administrations;
- Response to possible questions/complaints from Users;
- Preparation of commercial statistics;
- Management of unpaid debts and disputes.
Does he use the services of external service providers?
YES, wishes to offer the best service to its Users. In this regard, relies on the best external service providers to:
- Storage of personal data;
- Instant messaging ;
- Email marketing;
- Internal messaging;
- Submitting Customer requests to authorities;
- Online advertising;
- Collect opinions from Users;
- Online payment.
Regarding the storage of personal data:
Regarding the storage of personal data, has selected a Third Party service provider with all the necessary approvals for the collection and storage of data. The servers used by this third-party service provider are located in Switzerland.
In this regard, the selected service provider is the company Infomaniak, located at 25 rue Eugène-Marziano, 1227 Les Acacias (Switzerland), Tel. : +41 (0) 22 820 35 44. Its confidentiality policy is available at this address: https://www.infomaniak.com/fr/cgv/reglement-general-protection-donnees
Regarding instant messaging:
has an online instant messaging service through which the User can contact the services of . Certain data may be collected in this context. The service used by to provide this service is Brevo.
Concerning email marketing (email & SMS):
allows itself to send you certain emails as part of your transactional process, respecting good practices, in particular on unsubscribing. Certain data may be collected in this context. The service used by to provide this service is Brevo.
Regarding internal messaging:
In order to process your data, the company uses an efficient messaging service, allowing for consistent and efficient work. For this, it relies on Google Workspace messaging services, for which here is the confidentiality policy: https://business.safety.google/intl/fr_fr/ All data from this service provider (Google) via its services is hosted expressly in Europe. No message exchanged leaves the company, except to contact the Client or Administrative Services, and unless counter-ordered by the Client.
Regarding the submission of Customer requests to authorities:
Each external partner working with must sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) particularly restrictive for strict use of data for the sole purpose of submitting them to the competent authorities for the execution of the service for which the Client mandates .
Regarding online advertising:
The society may occasionally use services to promote its activities. These services use Users’ journeys to provide them with a personalized message. These services are:
- Facebook Pixel: https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr
- Google Ads: https://business.safety.google/intl/fr_fr/
- Microsoft Ads: https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/trust-center/privacy?rtc=1
Concerning the collection of Customer opinions:
Regarding online payment:
When making a payment, uses the means of an external payment provider to guarantee the fluidity and quality of its services.
The service provider collects in particular, during a payment, Personal Data concerning your means of payment (bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram, the latter not being kept, etc.). It is recalled that does not collect or hold any banking data directly.
How long will my personal data be kept?
Your Personal Data on the Website as you have declared and/or completed on the Site are only kept for a strictly necessary period, namely:
Internal messaging :
- Sensitive Customer documents: 18 months after receipt
- Form entries: 18 months for a finalized application
- Product: 18 months after sending them to the Customer
- Exchanges with Administrations: 18 months after their receipt
- 30 days for partial entries
- 6 months after customer return date for complete entries
- Follow-up: 6 months after the customer return date
- Files: 6 months after the customer return date
Billing and payment :
- 10 years at the end of the financial year
These deadlines do not apply in the context of ongoing legal or administrative proceedings.
As part of a request for complete data on all media, the Customer may make a request on the contact form of the Website. You can also exercise your right to be forgotten by filing a complaint to the CNIL.
On the other hand, cookies and audience measurement statistics from the Website are not kept for more than thirteen (13) months.
How does the Company does it ensure the security of Personal Data?
The society ensures that Users' Personal Data is adequately and appropriately secured and has taken appropriate precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the Data and in particular prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
All human service providers handling Customer data have signed a confidentiality contract with the company. , guaranteeing discretion over the content exchanged. The society has also subscribed to CYBER RISK insurance offers to compensate for possible loss of data and to anticipate future risks (contract AXA n°10282430204).
Concerning transmission security
The Website uses an “https” connection encryption protocol using a TLS 1.2, 128-bit key.
The User must be vigilant regarding the encryption of the page. He must not provide personal information if the page does not contain this encryption (symbolized by a padlock in the address bar of his browser), this page not being administered by .
In accordance with CNIL deliberation no. 2013-378 of December 5, 2013, the Company informs Users that cookies record certain information which is stored in the memory of their hard drive. This information is used to generate audience statistics for the Site and to offer services based on the Services they have already selected during their previous visits.
Furthermore, Article 30 of the GDPR provides: “Individual persons may be associated with […] online identifiers such as IP addresses and cookies or other identifiers […]. These identifiers may leave traces which, in particular when combined with unique identifiers and other information received by the servers, can be used to create profiles of natural persons and to identify these persons. »
In this regard, the User wishing to browse the Site must accept the cookie management policy. An alert message, in the form of a banner, first asks each person visiting the Site if they wish to accept cookies. These cookies do not contain confidential information concerning Users of the Site.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows us to offer more personalized features.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to track the usage and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Additionally, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
The User going to the home page or another page of the Site directly from a search engine will be informed of the possibility of opposing these cookies and changing the parameters by clicking on a link present in headband.
To guarantee the free, informed and unequivocal consent of the User visiting the Site, the banner will not disappear until they have clicked on one of the action buttons on the banner.
Without the prior consent of the User, the deposit and reading of cookies will not be carried out:
- if any person who goes to the Site (home page or directly to another page of the Site from a search engine for example) does not continue browsing: a simple absence of action cannot be in effect assimilated to a manifestation of will;
- or if she clicks on the link in the banner allowing her to refuse the deposit of cookies.
The effects of “private browsing” of your Internet browser
The “Private Browsing” mode offered today by almost all internet browsers allows the user to browse the internet without the history of pages visited or downloads being kept. Concerning Cookies, all those which were recorded during your navigation via “private browsing” will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. “Private browsing” mode therefore does not allow you to refuse or prevent cookies from being stored on your computer during browsing. “Private browsing” mode simply allows you to limit the retention period of collected cookies. How to delete cookies?
Below, we explain the procedure to follow depending on your browser. For more information, we invite you to consult the conditions for deleting cookies by clicking on the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/protection-renforcee-contre-pistage-firefox-ordinateur
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Safari (MacOS): https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
What are the obligations of Users?
Users acknowledge that the Personal Data disclosed by them on the Site and/or the Application are valid, adequate and up to date. Only Users are responsible for their Personal Data communicated.
Users undertake not to infringe the privacy and protection of Personal Data of any Third Party, in particular persons declared on their behalf as part of a procedure.
What are the rights of Users whose Personal Data is collected?
In accordance in particular with the laws and regulations in force concerning the processing of Personal Data, you can:
- Access all of your Data at any time;
- Oppose the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons;
- Rectify, update and delete your Declarative Data, by contacting us via the Contact form from this site, subject to legitimate reasons;
- Request portability of your Data;
- Request deletion of certain Data.
In addition, you have the possibility to communicate to us instructions relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of your Personal Data after your death. These directives, or a sort of “digital will”, can designate a person responsible for their execution; failing this, your heirs will be designated.
In the absence of any directive, your heirs can contact in order to :
- to access Data processing allowing “the organization and settlement of the deceased’s estate”;
- to receive communication of “digital assets” or “data resembling family memories, transferable to heirs” within the meaning of the law;
- to have your data deleted on the Sites and to oppose the continued processing of your Personal Data.
In any case, you have the possibility to tell us, at any time, that you do not wish, in the event of death, for your Personal Data to be communicated to a third party.
How can I exercise my rights regarding Personal Data?
In order to exercise your rights to , you can send a request to the company via the Contact form or to one of the addresses indicated below. The society reserves the right to request supporting documents to verify the identity of the applicant.
A response is then sent within one week of receipt of the request.
How are Users informed of changes to this Data Protection Policy?
The society may modify this Data Protection Policy at any time. The society will inform Users by any means of modifications made to this document. The society invites Users to regularly read the Data Protection Policy in order to keep themselves fully informed of its provisions.
How to contact ?
Users can contact the Company for any questions they may have about this Data Protection Policy to the following addresses:
- Phone :
Data Protection Officer (DPO) If you have any questions relating to the processing of your personal data, your rights or this policy, do not hesitate to contact our dedicated data protection person (DPO): ([email protected] – Phone)